Hello my Lovely Readers,
Summer is almost nearing to an end. It has been quite a “heated” summer and I don’t know about you all, but I am ready for Fall. However, I am loving the fact I can wear shorts and without a doubt my favorite pieces of all…jumpsuits.
I came across this really cute one at Banana Republic (no surprise). One of those pieces that catches your eye while you’re waiting at the checkout line and end up forfeiting the piece you were originally going to purchase for this jumpsuit instead. #SorryNotSorry
It’s really unique that the flower detailing makes it look like a never ending spider’s web. I found this piece to be perfect for a weekend getaway as it’s super comfortable and adds a classy feel. Pair it with a sandals, heels, wedges or even sneakers for a casual touch.
- Jumpsuit: Banana Republic “Belted Jumpsuit with Ladder Lace”
- Weekender Duffel Bag: Michael Kors “Jet Set Travel Large Leather Weekender”
- Fragrance: Jo Malone London “White Jasmine & Mint” —- I’ve absolutely been loving this scent and it’s a bummer it will be removed from the market soon! I recommend to get your hands on it while it’s still available.
- Cosmetic Bag: Coach
- Shades: Gucci “Web Aviator” Green/Red/Green
- Watch: Skagen “Anita Mother of Pearl” Leather
- Lipstick: Dior – Couture Color Rouge 219 “Rose Montaigne”