It’s officially Spring (though it’s still cold and raining) and this only means wedding season is right around the corner. Dresses, cake, flowers, and love will be floating in the air. Lets also hope for beautiful, warm, sunny days!
In honor of the new upcoming new film My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 which will be premiering on Friday, March 25, 2016…I’ve listed below 10 wedding must have essentials that you’ll need to carry in your clutch. So, pull out those colorful wardrobe pieces you’ve been hiding in the back of your closet the past two seasons and celebrate!
Clutch featured: Kate Spade “Leroy St. Glitter Georgia”
10 Wedding Guest Essentials —
- Powder (Neutrogena Shine Control Powder “Invisible 10”)
- Chapstick/Lipstick (Baby Lips “Quenched” & Revlon Colorburst “Adorned Enjolivée”)
- Compact Mirror (Victoria’s Secret)
- Oil Blotting Tissues (24/7 “Lavender”)
- Tissue (Puffs Plus Lotion)
- Band Aids —- after dancing for a while, your feet will thank you
- Mints (Listerine Breath Strips)
- Perfume (Victoria’s Secret Dual Roll-On Eau de Parfum “XO, Victoria” & “Victoria”)
- Hair Tie (Target)
- Bobby Pins (Conair “Black”)