If there is one season I ever look forward to the most, it would be Fall. The cool, crisp air; the beautiful colors of the leaves and how they crunch beneath your feet as you’re going on a relaxing stroll. Aside from nature taking it’s course, Fashion itself makes a dramatic turn with boots, scarves, layers, sweaters, and cozy coats. What’s not to love about Fall?
Now, for the past year I have become obsessed with lipsticks. It’s strange that what you never liked when you were younger, all of a sudden you become addicted and see the evidence piling up as you open up your make up collection every morning. It’s so hard walking through the cosmetic aisle and forcing yourself not to purchase another lipstick. Weakness!
Below, I have listed the top 10 lipsticks you should be using this season. These have been my go-to from neutral to berry; semi matte to glossy. The majority of these lipsticks are very moisturizing. These colors can also be carried over to the Winter season as well. The holidays are here, it’s cold outside and your lips deserve that warm pop of color.
For each lip product, I took photos within two different sets of lighting to display realistic colors and how they change from day to evening. How the list is arranged has nothing to do with rating. Enjoy!
1) L’Oreal – “Infinite Fuschia” #187 (lip gloss)
2) L’Oreal Collection Privee by JLO – “Jennifer’s Nude” #370
3) Revlon – Creme “Coralberry” #674
4) Model Cosmetics Party Proof – “Kitty” (Semi Matte)
5) Maybelline – “Are You Red-dy” #625
6) Maybelline – “Brazen Berry” #905
7) Maybelline Color Whisper – “Berry Ready” #85
8) Maybelline Color Whisper – “A Plum Prospect” #100
9) Maybelline Color Whisper – “Mocha Muse” #20
10) Mirenesse – “Quick Kiss” #7
Here are the swatches from Top to Bottom