It’s officially Fall and I couldn’t be happier. I know I have a lot of catching up to do and I will be posting some blog posts that I couldn’t get to these past few months. A lot of these outfits can still be incorporated this season as I know some places are still enjoying the sun and for those who are in the rain (like PNW), then the bottoms can be switched for either a pair of denim jeans or leggings.
The long and loose fitted style is still a must for me this season as it’s a good way to hide any “uncontrollable” cravings I’ll be experiencing. Let’s be real. The Holiday Food consumption lasts about 3 months for me from November – January. So, the more comfortable clothing I can wear, the merrier I’ll be.
So, last night I ordered another Arbonne “It’s a long story” mascara. This has been my absolute favorite since July and love how long and natural it makes my lashes look. I swear, the length practically doubles and holds the curl really well throughout the day.
Since the summer (maybe even since Spring), I’ve been on a blue and stripes kick. I think this is something that can still be worn all year round. It definitely adds a new touch to your wardrobe, especially if it includes any embroidery detail such as these roses.
Pair it with the right accessories and you’re all set.
- Top: Nordstrom Rack
- Shoes: Sperry “Laguna Linen Boat Shoe”
- Shorts: Banana Republic
- Earrings: Dior “Tribales”
- Cuff: Saucy Jewelry via Silverado Portland
- Shades: Gucci “Web Aviator” Green/Red/Green
- Watch: Skagen “Anita Mother of Pearl” Leather
- Crossbody: Michael Kors “Fulton” Crossbody
- Mascara: Arbonne “It’s a Long Story”
- Lip Balm: Pacifica “Hawaiian Banana”
- Blush: FaceStockholm “Tonight”
- Face Primer: Becca “Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector”